Duck Oceanfront Vacation Rentals
Known as the most walkable, pedestrian-friendly town on the Outer Banks, many vacationing families choose to return to Duck’s oceanfront year after year. Most of the town’s neighborhoods are within a comfortable walking or biking distance of restaurants and attractions and there are no shortage of sidewalks, bike paths, and crosswalks to help you safely navigate the area. Because there is no public beach parking available in the town, vacationing in a Duck oceanfront rental is the most convenient way to access the town’s illustrious beaches. Choose from our wide variety of more than 80 oceanfront rentals in Duck, NC to experience all that this quaint Outer Banks village has to offer.
- From 1 bedroom oceanfront condominiums to 10+ bedroom homes, we have Duck oceanfront rentals to accommodate a romantic getaway or a large multi-family vacation.
- No public beach access also means beachgoers can enjoy smaller crowds.
- Bringing your four-legged family members along to your Duck oceanfront rental? Under supervision, dogs are welcome to play unleashed on the beach year-round. Leashed, they’re also invited to join you at many local establishments.
- Take advantage of close proximity to downtown Duck for a sunset stroll on the boardwalk, weekly events at Duck Town Park, or to explore the local shops and dining options.
- For the adventurous, soundside watersports like parasailing, paddle boarding, kayaking, and jet-skiing are all a short walk or drive from any part of Duck’s oceanfront.