Twiddy & Company’s offices are located on the northern end of the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina in the quaint seaside villages of Duck, NC and Corolla, NC. Since 1978, our rental and sales staff has been committed to offering premier Vacation Rental properties to visitors and offering solid and smart real estate sales opportunities to investors. With over 1000 fine vacation homes and a knowledgeable, experienced sales department, we are always looking to add to our team of proven professionals.
At Twiddy & Company, we are proud to be a part of a dedicated, cohesive group of valued team members who take utmost pride in their work. If you'd like to join our team, please let us know!
Click here for a printable Twiddy Application and Release Form (pdf) to complete and mail, fax or email. Please be sure you indicate on the envelope the position for which you are applying. (PDFs require Adobe Acrobat. Click here to download it for free.)
Available Employment Opportunities
Housekeeper: 4 Wheel Drive Beach
Part-time, seasonal position requiring quality and timely completion of specific cleaning tasks on Saturday and Sunday. You must be dependable and have reliable 4WD transportation. Paid training.
Complete the application and release form and return via mail, fax, or email to the below contact information. EOE.
Twiddy & Company Realtors - Attention: Housekeeping - PO Box 369 - Corolla, NC 27927-0369
Fax: (252) 457-1153
Email: [email protected]
Come live and work at the beach this summer! Located on the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina, we are the area’s leading vacation home rental company with over 1,000 homes from Nags Head to the Virginia state line. This area includes the northern beaches only accessible with a four wheel drive vehicle where the wild horses roam free. We offer a wide range of homes from one bedroom condos, smaller budget-friendly cottages, oceanfront deluxe properties, or many homes with more than 20 bedrooms which are in high demand for weddings and special events.
As a small family business founded in 1978, hospitality has always been the common thread which runs through every department and aspect of our business in our mission to provide superior service to our vacation home owners, an extraordinary vacation experience for our guests, and an incredible place to work for our employees.
All interns must have excellent hospitality skills and the ability to take direction, collaborate, and work in a dynamic, fast-paced team setting while maintaining a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Excellent work environment
- Free housing
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for full time
- Employee lunch assistance program
- Beautiful beaches, sunshine, and ocean breezes
Follow us on Social:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (800) 489-4339
Available 2017 Intern Opportunities
Rentals - Vacation Specialist:
- Deliver a superior level of hospitality
- Assist guests in selecting the ideal vacation home through phone, email, and in-person inquiries via home criteria driven searches
- Respond to questions regarding rental homes and the Outer Banks area
- Facilitate guest arrivals and departures
- Foster and maintain professional and courteous relationships with guests, potential guests, and staff members through phone, email, and in-person communication
Maintenance - Field Support Technician:
- Respond to Maintenance work orders to bring about prompt, effective solutions
- Complete Maintenance tasks to include moving supplies, delivering items to homes, and meeting with vendors
- Perform house checks to ensure homes are ready from a maintenance perspective
- Supports primary Maintenance Technicians as an assistant
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks
- Reconcile the credit card log
- Run daily account balance summary reports
- Enter daily credit card and check payments
- Complete account balance breakdown reports
- Complete bank reconciliations