5 Outer Banks Vacation Rentals with Beautiful Ocean Views…..
There is absolutely nothing better than waking up to the sunrise over the ocean. Every single time you roll out of bed to catch it, you are always left with this feeling — that was worth it. Why not get that feeling every morning (and those few extra minutes of sleep you will save by jumping in your car or getting dressed to make the walk) by getting an oceanfront home for your Outer Banks vacation.
Once the sun sets for the evening, oceanfront visitors are treated to the stunning dark night sky. With no light pollution, the night sky over the ocean is the darkest that some will ever see. A clear sky over the ocean offers near-perfect conditions for watching the moon rise, catching a glimpse of the Milky Way, or observing a meteor shower, like the Orionid meteor shower, which will peak this weekend.
Here are 5 Outer Banks vacation rentals with beautiful ocean views.
- Palmer’s Panorama – B987 – Upscale amenities paired with the finest views on the Outer Banks to create an unforgettable vacation experience at “Palmer’s Panorama”. A 50-foot-plus elevation offers a unique perspective, with panoramic ocean to sound views from all levels of the estate.
2. Ain’t Misbehavin’– E228 – Take a flight with us through “Ain’t Misbehavin’” and soak in the amazing oceanfront views from inside and out. Many luxurious and “smart” features can be found throughout this immaculate oceanfront home.
3. Oceanfront Oasis – ER012 – There is no secret why this home is named “Oceanfront Oasis” offering amazing ocean views right from the comfort of your living area. Along with the living area, there are plenty of decks that are perfect for lounging and taking in the view. Covered decks, sun decks, and a screened porch allow you to select the most comfortable option.
4. The Ritz in Pine Island – E215 – Seeking an elegant seaside retreat? Look no further, The Ritz in Pine Island offers luxurious comfort as well as expansive ocean to sound views. This home is packed with amenities for all ages, and lavish enough for a glamorous Outer Banks wedding.
5. SEAesta – KD1301 – Constructed on an elevated oceanfront lot, this home has ocean views unlike any from neighboring homes. With 10 master bedrooms, plenty of amenities, and a convenient location at Milepost 9 in the heart of Kill Devil Hills, this home allows visitors to have it all.
We could go on for hours about how amazing it is to vacation on the Outer Banks. Browse our oceanfront homes and read about more benefits of staying in an oceanfront home as they are the ones to book first, so start your search today!
Courtney Wisecarver and Shelley Tolbert have been at Twiddy & Company for 14 years and 13 years, respectively. They grew up together in Newport News, Virginia, and both vacationed on the Outer Banks with their families every summer. Courtney relocated to the Outer Banks in 2003 and Shelley in 2005. Neither can imagine living life anywhere else than by the ocean.